Monday, November 29, 2010

special dedicate to :
Aina Nabilah, Marsha Ishak, Farhanah Zaimee, Aina aqilah, Nabila nizam, Afifah Fatini, Min Farzana,
Fawa Zainuri, Afika Sulaiman, Noor Farahanim Othman, Fatihah Adibah, and anyone who close to me .

Guys, i'm so sorry if i make mistakes this year . i didn't mean it too break your hearts . you're my oxygen . maybe , without u all , i'm nothing :(
please forgive  me , dear . i need you all to share my innermost thoughts, deep dark secrets, lofty and noble goals, or our hopes, joys, and fears
      "I'm your best friend, you just don't know that yet"
we're laughing,hurting,crying,sad,happy together,just don't FORGET our memorable and precious moments,yeah? can you forgive me? 
One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
trust me , friends .
ILOVEYOU !
IMISSYOU!
INEEDYOU !

PROMISE me !
we're always together !
dont misunderstanding !
Friendship is not a big thing , its a million little things. 
We're different, we're the same.
ily 

No comments:

Post a Comment