yeah,i'm in Umbrella Corporation okayy (:
i'm part of them.
the largest corporation in this entity of the world.
|Abbreviation:||UC, Umbrella Corp.|
|Leadership:||Chairman Fanglord, CEO.|
|Goals:||Research and development, similar to that in Raccoon City.|
|Recruitment Policy:||Our Policy is detailed below, but you can apply at our forum.|
|Contact:||Through our forum, or through any of our employees in Malton.|
Umbrella Corporation's presence assigned to Malton is here to support the pro-survivor community and is currently based out of the suburb of Ruddlebank. Our mission goals in the town of Malton have been: working with the surviving community, exterminating and examining the current undead population, expanding our assets and raising company employment (for their are always positions available), engaging in intellectual discourse about world and local affairs with the community at large among several other things, and have been experiencing a boisterous and riveting good time while doing it.
- The Corporation engages in operation around the clock. There isn't a single hour that passes where our operatives aren't active.
- The Corporation offers different roles and opportunities for everyone, regardless of level or class. The Corporation can provide all the training necessary to become a well-trained operative in the field. Because the Corporation is well funded we can provide the proper tools for training. Therefore development and growth are practically a necessity and we are always prepared for your pledge of employment.
- The Corporation has a five year history of involvement and dedication to Malton. The Corporation has time and time again assisted in a plethora of Mall & Fort sieges, dealt severe blows to terrorist death cultists, pirates, gangs, and murderers and have executed more successful campaigns and operations than we care to count.
- For the better, or the worse, other groups in Malton recognize and respect or fear the Corporation that is Umbrella. The Corporation takes a firm position on town and company matters and our reputation has always preceded us.
Umbrella Corp. Main Operating Location
Umbrella Corporation H.Q.
Ruddlebank [15, 82]
Umbrella Corporation originally started operatations in the suburb of Molebankand after the 5th of November operation, the Corporation successfully relocated to Shearbank's Stickling Mallto continue as a base of operations in early 2007. Survivors were still welcomed to find safety at Stickling Mall, as our headquarters were established in the Rush Building, opportunely located in South Shearbank. After Operation: War-Drums Umbrella Corporation, after over a year in Shearbank, relocated to Ruddlebank to rally operatives in the field. Umbrella Corporation still holds operations in Shearbank but, as a tactic to preserve Corporation integrity, destroyed it's headquarters.
- Previous Umbrella Corporation Headquarters: Adney Towers
- Previous Umbrella Corporation Headquarters: The Rush Building
- Current Umbrella Corporation Headquarters: Handley Towers
Umbrella Corporation Labs
Umbrella Corporation acknowledges the previous existence of its laboratories, to which it's remains were discovered in the basement of The Nisbet Building in early February 2008. All other information is Classified.
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.|
Frequency: 27.31 MHz
Transmitter Coordinates: Undisclosed Locations
This outlines Umbrella Corporation guidelines for applicants:
- The applicant can be of any specialization class and skills level.
- Applicant's with outside creativity, interests and opinions will be actively embraced if appropriate.
- The applicant must behave as a surviving member of the community.
- The applicant must not be actively employed with any other body. Exceptions however, can be made through the use of proper channels.
- A applicant that was once a member of any gang, death cult, or murderous group must declare his/her hostilities to them and severe participation in said group's activities.
- A applicant that was once a death cultist spy must cease such activities.
- A applicant caught relaying information from this group to another without consent can find himself/herself placed in K.O.S. status. A tribunal of your peers may be appointed in a congressional court if requested. You have been warned...
- The applicants are expected to act professionally and bare in mind that their actions reflect upon the Corporation.
If these guidelines are to your liking and you have a general interest in the operations of the Umbrella Corporation, then send your application here at our forums, And make a name for yourself in Malton today!
- Limited internet language allowed. Employees are expected to use (American/British) English. Good grammar and punctuation are highly recommended. The only exceptions to this are the spam topics and global location.
Umbrella Employee Our Business Is Life Itself!
K.O.S. and Fair Tactics Policy
- The Corporation does not condone execution without stated and approved consent from director level or above. Employees who engage in this action without approval will be dealt with swiftly.
- K.O.S. targets and members of society that threaten employees with violence will have their name(s) posted to the Malton hit list to be collected by bounty hunters and targeted by Corporation members and it's allies.
- The Corporation will use "fair tactics", to ensure victory. The Corporation does not condone underhanded methods, such as cloning.
Report PKers! Don't let them get away with murder! Register them on theRogues Gallery.
Tagging PolicyWe at Umbrella Corporation feel that this quote from a long-term employee sums up the Corporation's stance on tagging: "People are complaining about graffiti and I say screw them. Graffiti as a turf designator is only good if you can keep it up. If someone were to walk into the Stickling and tag it up, we'd just tag it back over. We have plenty of active players and plenty of spray cans. I say, graffiti everything, let other people cover it up if they want to. They're complaining about graffiti on Hulme Park, NEXT DOOR to the mall. Let them cover our graffiti up 5 times a day. Why should we listen to anyone who tells us not to graffiti? Graffiti is vandalism. So I say, let's vandalize. Get out your spray cans and your U.C. stencils. If anyone really wants to start a violent war over this. I say let them. Anyone provoked to violence over our graffiti can get a headshot from my shotgun."
- As the Umbrella Corporation grows, so will our turf and tagging range.
- Umbrella Corporation members are encouraged to tag and tag often. Also to tag everywhere with the exception of revive tags, revive point info tags and those maintained by our allies.
- Umbrella Corporation tags should include "Umbrella" at the end of the tag, or include a forum link somewhere in the tag; Example: "Umbrella, letting you rest easy." or "Stand up Alive, http://tinyurl.com/umcorp"
- Umbrella Corporation tags should not be put up over other friendly group tags in their H.Q's.
- Slanderous tags about Umbrella should be covered promptly.
Planned Revivification This user or group supports
Sacred Ground Policy Supporter This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points. Pay It Forward Supporter This User or Group Pays It Forward.
Get a revive, give a revive.
Scientific ResearchUmbrella's top Scientists have conducted various research and development, not to mention experiments connected to Umbrella's Biological Weapons program, including files relating to non-Malton related topics. Only authorized Umbrella personnel are permitted (and encouraged) to add new information into these files. Below are some of the files that are available for public viewing:
- An in-depth look at The Malton Outbreak by Senior Scientist T.Oakley G. This article also includes a study on Brainrot by one of Umbrella Corporation's Security Chiefs Krauser of U.
Recorded Field DataMedia files open for public view (Right click and save to desktop if necessary.):
- The Licker
- Video recording of victim Umbrella employee Spence Parks. Executed for attempting to sell Corporation assets on the black market and sustained infection.
- This video was recovered from the Holmes Arms after Whiskey Platoon had effectively cleared it out in early 2009. After its recovery it was shown to new recruits and employees for training purposes.
- This video clearly shows the crude power and efficiency of the Umbrella B.O.W. Nemesis similar B.O.W.s were slotted for use in Malton but have since been canceled due to irregularities and complications.
HistoryThe First era of Umbrella in Malton: Umbrella Corporation/History