Monday, January 31, 2011

SUPERMAN❤

Tall dark and super manly 
Puts papers in his briefcase and drives away 
To save the world or go to work 
It's the same thing to me 
He's got his mother's eyes, his father's ambition 
I wonder if he knows how much that I miss him 
Hang on every word you say 
And you smile and say how are you? 
And I'll say just fine. 
I always forget to tell you I love you. 
I'll love you forever 

I watched Superman fly away 
You got a busy day today 
Go save the world 
I'll be around 
I watched superman fly away 
Come back I'll be with you someday 
I'll be right here on the ground 
When you come back down 

Tall, dark and beautiful, he's complicated, he's irrational 
But I hope someday he'll take me away and save the day, yeah 
Something in his deep brown eyes has me saying, 
He's not all bad like his reputation 
And I can't hear one single word they say. 
And you'll leave, got places to be and I'll be OK 
I always forget to tell you I love you 
I loved you from the very first day 

SUPERMAN

NURAZMIN FARZANA,HARITH FASHLI,ADRIANA KHAIRINA,BATRISYIA HALIMS,AFIFAH FATINI,AINA AZMI,SYAFIQ UZAIR .





No comments:

Post a Comment