Monday, January 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my syg !


BATRISYIA HALIMS .

I JUST WANNA SAY THAT , happy birthday !
even , actually im not your bestie but we still tight together .
hee .

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,


I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

A birthday comes just once a year, so make birthday time extra special for those you care about. The best birthday gifts focus exclusively on the birthday person. Make him or her the center of attention. Choose birthday gifts and birthday cards carefully. These birthday verses will enhance a birthday gift or birthday card. If you're also looking for a birthday gift, we have a link to a personalized gift boutique near the end of the page. A personalized gift makes an especially thoughtful birthday gift.
This is perfect to go with a birthday gift or to put on a birthday card.

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!


just , remember me if im not your close friend .
ILOVEYOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment